Fixing up sleep schedule. Yesterday and today I did a lot of basic level building, pretty much completely sketched out the ruins section of the game, though there’s still a lot of detail work left to do — some of which may be pending tileset improvements and figuring out what a special effect will look like. Or, really, I’ve figured out the special effect part of the special effect, but I haven’t figured out the aesthetic of the assets to use in the effect. Also fixed some draw order stuff and figured out/coded the problem with changing tileset in the alternate reality effect.
Also commission work plus a stupid argument.