Well I did the drawing culling that I should have done ages ago and the framerate is like a lot better now. Still not stable 60 all the time, but easily that on levels with little in the way of details/lighting. I can live with this, especially since this should mean it actually will run stable 60 on modern machines. Maybe I can figure out more stuff to optimize later, too.
Didn’t get much else done today, just the devblog and played games with people. Will see if I can outline a post for the weekend before I sleep.
Oh also somewhere along the way I managed to create this bug. Not… exactly… sure what’s up with this one.