Okay, I finished all of the blocking checks and jump trajectory stuff in the path generation, and I put it into an entity that does nothing but trace the generated paths, but I’m still not getting any info because the paths aren’t generated properly. After a look around and fixing a few obvious bugs, I’ve noticed that the code to generate the path erroneously always generates based on the complete list of nodes, rather than pulling out the ones that have been confirmed to be blocked. So that needs to be fixed.
Also, it occurs to me now that since I’m testing this on a very simple level, one which basically shouldn’t have any blocked pathways most of the time, this indicates there’s something wrong with my blocking detection code as well. Not a huge deal, I hardly expected to get through this without overlooking some bugs, but something to be wary of when I look it through tomorrow.