Well, I changed my daily schedule, such as it is, so that I did programming first thing in the day, before anything else, and boy that made a huge difference. I was able to fairly quickly suss out the issues with my scrolling window class, though a few of them were a bit tricky, and get it up and running basically perfectly. Then I went in and modified the class for the panel that houses the control panels to use the scroll window class, and hey it’s working pretty good.
So, I’m thinking from now on I should try to do programming stuff early in the day, since it takes a bit more in the way of focus than most of the other tasks on my list. Tomorrow I’ll see about finishing up the behavior control panel stuff once and for all… at least get a handle on what’s left to be done.