Turns out I was wayyy behind on getting my notes transcribed. I just got done transcribing parts 2-2, 2-3, and 2-4 into my notes, along with doing some minor editing and rewriting to keep things in line. Unfortunately it makes for TRULY TEDIOUS devblogging, so I don’t have a ton of a lot to say about it at this juncture.
Now that I’ve got all of that stuff stored in the cloud where it’s relatively safe, and now that I’ve just reread it all, it feels like this would be an excellent time to try to do some more writing for chapter 3. That’s basically my plan for what to do next, though I do need to remember to leave time tonight for tomorrow’s Problem Machine update. Busy busy.